Mobile：(86)153 0638 6035
wechat: (86)153 1516 8119
QQ ： 1517168880
(86)153 0638 6031
Copyright © 2018 Shandong Dayi Chemical Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Dimethyl silicone oil application
Dimethicone has various excellent properties. Due to its small intermolecular force, the molecule has a helical structure, and the methyl group is arranged outward and free to rotate. Therefore, it has a series of properties, such as a colorless transparent liquid and a wide viscosity range. Low temperature viscosity coefficient, large expansion coefficient, low vapor pressure, high flash point, high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, weather resistance, radiation resistance, low surface tension, high compression ratio, anti-oxidation plasma, high insulation, anti-shear, Membrane, hydrophobic, defoaming, demoulding, high gloss, inert to materials, chemically inert, non-corrosive and physiologically inert, these characteristics determine its broad use. It is widely used in electrical insulation, demoulding, defoaming, damping, shockproof, rolling, dustproof, waterproof, wetting and so on.
1. Application in electromechanical industry: Dimethyl silicone oil is widely used in electric motors, electrical appliances and electronic instruments as insulation medium for temperature resistance, arc corrosion resistance, corrosion resistance, moisture resistance and dust prevention. It is also used as transformers and capacitors. , the impregnating agent of the scanning transformer of the television, and the like. Used as a liquid shockproof and damping material in various precision machinery, instruments and instruments. The vibration-absorbing performance of dimethyl silicone oil is less affected by temperature, and it is often used in aircraft and automobile instruments when it has strong mechanical vibration and large changes in ambient temperature. It is used for shockproof, damping, and stable meter readings. It can also be used as a liquid spring for aircraft landing gear.
2, as defoamer: due to the small surface tension of dimethyl silicone oil, and insoluble in water, animal and vegetable oils and high-boiling mineral oil, chemical stability, non-toxic, used as defoamer has been widely used in petroleum, In the chemical, medical, pharmaceutical, food processing, textile, printing and dyeing, papermaking and other industries, as long as the addition of 10x10-6 ~ 10x10-6 silicone oil has a good defoamer.
3. As a release agent: Due to the non-stickiness of dimethyl silicone oil and rubber, plastic, metal, etc., it is also used as a release agent for processing various rubber and plastic products, and used in precision casting. It is not only easy to demould, but also makes the surface of the product clean and smooth and clear.
4, for insulation, dustproof, anti-mold coating: dip a layer of dimethyl silicone oil on the surface of glass and ceramics, and after heat treatment at 250~300~C, can form a semi-permanent waterproof and mildewproof And an insulating film. The insulating device can be used to improve the insulation performance of the device: the optical instrument can be used to prevent the lens and the prism from being moldy; the treatment of the medicine bottle can prolong the storage period of the medicine, and the preparation is not lost due to sticking; The surface of the film can be used to lubricate, reduce friction and extend film life.
5, as a lubricant: Dimethicone is suitable for rubber, plastic bearings, gear lubricants. It can also be used as a lubricant for rolling friction of steel at high temperature or steel and other metals. However, since the lubricating property of methyl silicone oil is not particularly good at normal temperature, it is not recommended as a metal at normal temperature. Lubricant.
6. As an additive: Dimethicone can be used as an additive for many materials. For example, it can be used as a brightening agent for paints. Add a small amount of silicone oil to the paint to make the paint not float and wrinkle to improve the brightness of the paint film. Silicone oil to the ink can improve the printing quality, and add a small amount of silicone oil polishing oil (such as automotive varnish) to increase the brightness, protect the paint film, and have excellent waterproof effect.
7. Application in medical and health: Dimethyl silicone oil is not toxic to human body and is not decomposed by body fluids. Therefore, it is widely used in medical and health care. Using its antifoaming effect, it has been made into oral gastrointestinal augmentation tablets, and pulmonary edema defoaming aerosols and the like. Adding silicone oil to the ointment can improve the penetration of the drug into the skin and improve the efficacy. Some pastes based on silicone oil have good curative effect on scald, dermatitis and hemorrhoids. The anticoagulant effect of silicone oil can be used to treat the surface of the blood reservoir and prolong the storage time of the blood sample.
8. Other aspects: Dimethicone has many other uses in other areas. Such as: using its high flash point, odorless, colorless, transparent and non-toxic to the human body, in the steel, glass, ceramics and other industries and scientific research, as a heat carrier in the oil bath or thermostat. With its good shear resistance, it can be used as hydraulic oil, especially aviation hydraulic oil. By treating the rayon spinning head with it, the static electricity can be eliminated and the spinning quality can be improved. Adding silicone oil to cosmetics can improve the moisturizing and protective effects on the skin.