Mobile：(86)153 0638 6035
wechat: (86)153 1516 8119
QQ ： 1517168880
(86)153 0638 6031
DY-107 Silicone Rubber
DY-107 Silicone Rubber is a siloxane polymer with terminal hydroxyl groups. Its chemical name is α,ω-dihydroxyl polydimethyl siloxane. Customarily the product with viscosity more than 2500 mpa.s is called 107 silicone rubber.
The polymer has a combination of organo-reactivity from the hydroxyl group as well as properties typical of a polydimethylsiloxane fluid. The hydroxyl group can be chemically bonded into other system to produce new materials, or cross-linked to form elastomer or film.
Strict quality controls are observed throughout its manufacture to ensure that each molecule is functionalized with exactly two hydroxyl groups at each end of the polymer.
Clear, colorless liquid
2500~1000000 (as per the request of customer)
1. Serve as a basic gum for anti-blocking treatment of papers.
2. Serve as the main reactant in insulation paint or component in insulator.
3. Serve as basic gum and diluents of condensed RTV silicone rubber.
4. Substitute dimethylsilicone, can be easily emulsified.
HOW TO USE
1. Normally it is used with addition of curing agent for cross-linking and curing. When used in treatment of anti-stick paper, coupling agent should be added.
2. Normally content of curing agent is 3~5% of basic gum. Content of coupling agent is 0.5~1% of basic gum.
3. It is recommended to dilute the basic gum to 10 times of original volume before adding the curing agent or coupling agent. Agitate until uniform before coating on the substrate surface. The curing reaction typically performed at normal or elevated temperature. Curing needs more than 30 min under normal room temperature and 30 sec if temperature is between 120℃~150℃.
4. Solvent-free for sealant and mould basic gum. After adding curing agent, agitate until uniform (dosage of curing agent is different for 1 part and 2 parts ). It needs 30~120 min to cure after defoaming.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. DY-107 Silicone rubber should be stored in original, clean and closed plastic containers.
2. Avoid contact with acid or bases.
1. Keep tightly closed at room temperature.
2. Keep in a cool, well-ventilated place.