Mobile：(86)153 0638 6035
wechat: (86)153 1516 8119
QQ ： 1517168880
(86)153 0638 6031
Copyright © 2018 Shandong Dayi Chemical Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved
DY-MQ 101 Methyl MQ style Silicone Resin
DY-MQ style silicone resin is a kind of Si-o based solid (nonlinearity) new style silicone material, structural formula as follows:
[(CH3)3SiO1/2]a[SiO4/2]b, in which [(CH3)3SiO1/2] is called M and [SiO4/2] is called Q, according to the different ratio of M and Q, the character, specification, and application will shows different.
Which has excellence character: excellent high and low heat resistance.
1. Excellence high and low heat resistance, which can be used from -60°C to +300°C.
2. Superior film formation agent, moderation flexible character, and aging resistant and ultraviolet ray resistant.
3. Excellent water-proofing.
4. Preferable adhesion property.
5. Excellence moulding agent.
|1. Appearance||white or light yellow gel solid||light yellow transparent liquid||white or light yellow powder||light yellow liquid|
|2. Solid content||≥99%||≥50%||≥99%||≥50%|
|4. Softening point||80-110 °C||--||160-260°C||--|
|5. Molar mass:||two hundred thousand or so||two hundred thousand? or so||four hundred thousand? or so||four hundred thousand? or so|
1. Be applied to in high temperature resistance paint, and insulation,conjugation,seal of H grade machine.
2. It can be used as protective agent for important goods (e.g: cultural relic,billboard ).
3. It also can be used as all kinds of anti-water paint,and which could be good material of lipstick in cosmetic trade.
4. It can be used moulding agent of many kinds of material.
Usage and Dosage
Please heat it into liquid, if you add the products into the system directly. If not, please add it in solvent(e.g benzene, xylene and so on ),then it can be used. Dosage could be different from one percent to twenty percent.
The solvent products should avoid sunshine and source of ignition in the transport. According to the different solvent, the products should be divided into dangerous and Non-dangerous goods. Non-solvent products should be transported in non-dangerous rule.