Mobile：(86)153 0638 6035
wechat: (86)153 1516 8119
QQ ： 1517168880
(86)153 0638 6031
Copyright © 2018 Shandong Dayi Chemical Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved
DY-VMQ103 Methyl Vinyl MQ Silicone Resin
The DY-VMQ103 Methyl Vinyl MQ Silicone Resin is a novel, with Si-O bonds as backbone, three-dimensional structure (non-liner) silicone material.
The ratio of M:Q decides the special properties and applications of the resin.
Excellent heat stability
Excellent low temperature performance (-60℃)
Excellent high temperature performance (300℃)
Film barrier properties
Weather and UV resistance
Good water repellency
Excellent durable mould release
Vinyl groups ensures hydrosilylation cross-linking reaction
Colorless to pale yellow oily liquid
Solid Content (%)
1. Thermal resistance coatings used in H grade motors, imparting insulation, bonding, and sealing.
2. Additives in heat-vulcanization silicone rubber, improving hardness and modulus.
3. Waterproof coatings, especially in personal care products such as lipsticks.
4. Flaking modifier in addition anti-blocking agent.
5. Mould release agent.
6. Fillers in silicone rubber.
7. Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
1. Heating the product until it melts and then add it into the system to mix until uniform if adding directly into the system.
2. Use solvents such as xylene, 120# solvent oil to disperse the resin completely, and then add the dispersed solution into the system. Odorless and colorless solvents should be used to disperse the resin if required. Advisable use level is 1~20% depending on applications.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
Keep away from heat and open flames. Avoid exposure to strong sunlight.
Store at room temperature in original unopened containers.
The product is available in 200kg metal drums.
Ship this product as flammable or non-flammable, dangerous goods depending on added solvents. Solventless resin is not a dangerous good.