Mobile：(86)153 0638 6035
wechat: (86)153 1516 8119
QQ ： 1517168880
(86)153 0638 6031
DY-MQ104 Methyl MQ Silicone Resin
The DY-MQ104 Methyl MQ Silicone Resin is a novel, with Si-O bonds as backbone, three-dimensional structure (non-liner) silicone material. It is obtained by inactivate the hydroxyl groups of MQ102.
Excellent heat stability
Excellent low temperature performance (-60℃)
Excellent high temperature performance (300℃)
Film barrier properties
Weather and UV resistance
Good water repellency
Excellent durable mould release
White or pale yellow powder
Solid Content (%)
Ratio of M:Q
1. Thermal resistance coatings used in H grade motors, imparting insulation, bonding, and sealing.
2. Protective coatings used on outdoor signs and antiques.
3. Waterproof coatings, especially in personal care products.
4. Used as flaking modifier to fabricate pressure sensitive adhesive tapes.
5. Mould release agent.
6. Adhesion enhancer used to bond inorganic materials to organic materials.
7. Filler in silicone rubber.
8. Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
1. Heating the product until it melts if adding directly into the system.
2. Use solvents such as xylene, 120# solvent oil to disperse the resin completely, and then add the dispersed solution into the system. Odorless and colorless solvents should be used to disperse the resin if required. Advisable use level is 1~20% depending on applications.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
Keep away from heat and open flames. Avoid exposure to strong sunlight.
Store at room temperature in the original unopened containers.
Ship this product as flammable or non-flammable, dangerous goods depending on added solvents. Solventless resin is not a dangerous good.