Mobile：(86)153 0638 6035
wechat: (86)153 1516 8119
QQ ： 1517168880
(86)153 0638 6031
DY-V411 Vinyl-branched Polydimethyl Silicone Fluid
DY-V411 is a fluid consists of pendant style vinyls on the silicone backbone. The molecular weight is independent of vinyl contents.
Molecular weight as per the request of customer
Functions and features same as that of polydimethylsiloxane
Vinyl functionality allows free radical chemical reaction and addition to polymers
Be soluble in many organic materials.
Clear to pale yellow liquid
40~3000 (as per the request of customer)
0.5~3 (as per the request of customer)
1. Be used as hardening fillers or dilue nts prior to vulcanization of big molecular weight and high viscosity silicone rubber 110-2.
2. Modifiers for polymers such as polyurethane, acrylic.
3. Can be used in making HTV and RTV silicone rubbers and silicone gel.
4. Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
1. For use as diluents, advisable use level is 10~20%.
2. For use as modifier, advisable use level is 5~10%.
3. For use as silicone rubber gum, advisable use level is 50~100%.
Adding directly or using high-speed agitator to ensure dispersion uniform.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. DY-V411 should be stored in clean and closed polyethylene plastic containers.
2. Avoid contact with catalysts, acid, bases, or other materials which may cause denaturing of the fluid.
1. Products should be stored in original, clean, unopened polyethylene plastic lining containers, avoiding contamination (especially with catalysts or bases).
2. Keep tightly closed at room temperature.
3. Keep in a cool, well-ventilated place.
4. Keep away from heat/open flames/hot surfaces. Avoid direct sunlight. No smoking.
PACKAGING200kg metal drums, ibc totes or according to your needs