Mobile：(86)153 0638 6035
wechat: (86)153 1516 8119
QQ ： 1517168880
(86)153 0638 6031
DY-V4011 Divinyl-terminated Polydimethyl Siloxane Emulsion
DY-V4011 is divinyl-terminated linear polydimethyl siloxane emulation. It is a superior intermediate and has a combination of organoreactivity from the active vinyl groups as well as properties typical of polydimethylsiloxane emulsion.
With catalyst, the vinyl group can be chemically bonded with hydrogen silicone emulsion to form aqueous phase silicone rubber emulsion, imparting properties such as anti-blocking, mould release, and coating. The vinyl group can also copolymerize with acrylic monomer to form silicone acrylic emulsion.
Gum Viscosity (25℃,cp)
Solid Content (%)
Vinyl content (W/W)(%)
1. DY-V4011 Emulsion is compatible with hydrogen silicone fluid to be used in water borne paper as anti-blocking agent, and be used as coating matrices in fabrics.
2. Be modifier in producing silicone acrylic emulsion.
3. Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
1. For use as modifier, the advisable use level is 10~20% of the matrices system.
2. For other applications, please contact with our Technical Service Department.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. DY-V4011 Emulsion is chemically active materials. Avoid contamination with foreign materials, especially catalyst.
2. When added into other formulations, avoid reaction with materials which may cause denaturing of the emulsion.
1. DY-V4011 Emulsion should be stored in original, clean, unopened polyethylene plastic containers, avoiding contamination (especially with catalysts, acids, or bases).
2. Keep tightly closed at room temperature.
3. Keep in a well-ventilated place. Keep dry and cool.
4. Keep away from heat/open flames/hot surfaces.
200kg plastic drums, IBCs or according to your needs.
Ship DY-V4011 Emulsion as not a dangerous good.