Mobile：(86)153 0638 6035
wechat: (86)153 1516 8119
QQ ： 1517168880
(86)153 0638 6031
DY-OH50121 Hydroxyl Siloxane Microemulsion
DY-OH50121 Microemulsion is a high weight molecular silicone polymer. It is obtained by emulsion polymerization of high pure octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane and anionic surfactant.
The reactive hydroxyl group is compatible with hydrogen silicone emulsion to provide water repellency to fabrics. The hydroxyl group can also copolymerize with acrylic , polyurethane, or other materials to form special properties new materials.
Transparent to translucent liquid
Solid Content (%)
No separation in 15 minutes
1. Finishing of fabrics.
2. Finishing treatment of false hairs and other products, imparting softness, smoothness, gloss and easy combing.
3. Dusting agent of leathers.
4. Release agent of rubber and plastics.
5. Lubricant of furniture, floor, and sofa.
6. Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
1. For use as softeners and surface treatment, use alone or be compatible with other materials, suggested use level is 1~5% solid content in the formulations.
2. Other applications refer to the above use level.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. DY-OH50121 Emulsion is an anionic system. When added into other materials, avoid reaction with materials which may lead to emulsion breaking.
2. DY-OH50121 Emulsion can cause irritation. If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water at once.
1. Keep tightly closed at temperature range between 5~40℃. Temperature lower than 5℃ may lead to emulsion freezing and breaking.
2. Keep in a well-ventilated place. Keep dry and cool.
3. Keep away from heat/open flames/hot surfaces. Avoid exposure to strong sunlight.
4. Avoid contacting with acids or bases.
200kg plastic drums, IBCs or according to your needs.