Mobile：(86)153 0638 6035
wechat: (86)153 1516 8119
QQ ： 1517168880
(86)153 0638 6031
DY-OH301 Aqueous Silicone RubberDY- OH302Aqueous Silicone Rubber
DY- OH301 / OH302 is a silicone rubber, with terminated hydroxyl groups polymerized in aqueous system.
Excellent weather-ability, offers high resistance to ultraviolet radiation, heat and humidity, acid, mist, ozone and temperature extremes,
Durability, the cured rubber can maintain its elasticity in temperatures of -50℃ to 250℃ without hardening, cracking or degrading
Excellent waterproofing, cures to form an extremely tough elastomeric rubber ensuring a durable, flexible, watertight bond
Good softness and smoothness
Water as solvent, cost effective
Other typical properties of silicons such as chemical inertness
Solid Content (%)
1. Used as building sealant, imparting a long-term, aging resistance, waterproof rubber seal for normal building roof.
2. Used in industrial release paper and cylinder gasket.
3. Used in fabricating super quality waterproof fabrics.
4. Water repellant in leathers.
5. Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
Normally the product can be applied by spraying or brushing on the treated surface or diluted the product in water and apply it on the treated surface.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. As the product will cure if built-in water vaporized, keep the container tightly sealed when not in use. A curing film may form on the surface during storage. This can be easily removed and does not affect the remaining contents.
2. The product must be stored in original, unopened containers. Avoid contacting with air.
1. Store at 4~35℃ in original, unopened clean plastic containers.
2. Keep in a well-ventilated place. Keep dry and cool.
3. Avoid contact with acids or bases.
4. Shelf-life is 6 months. If store more than 6 months, the product can be still valid if passed testing.
Ship the product as non-dangerous good.