Mobile：(86)153 0638 6035
wechat: (86)153 1516 8119
QQ ： 1517168880
(86)153 0638 6031
DY-ET102A Polyether Modified Water Soluble Silicone Fluid
DY-ET102A is a kind of special properties organ-silicon non-ionic surfactant made from polyether and? polydimethylsiloxane, compared with traditional C-H surfactant, which has special characters below:
1. Low surface tension
2. Good softness and Anti static
3. Good spread-ability, anti-blocking, wetting and good dispersion auxiliaries
4. Excellent lubricity and abrasion resistance
Compared with polydimethylsiloxane , which could be soluble in water in any ration, also can soluble in polar solvents such as alcohol, DMF, ether, and so on, also can soluble or partial soluble in non-polar solvents, such as toluene and alkane.
Pale yellow, flow-able, transparent, homogeneous oily liquid
Viscosity (25℃,cp) ≥
Active content (%)≥
Soluble in water
1. Textile finishing, providing softness and comfortable feel.
2. Wetting and dispersion agent of dye and pigment.
3. Leveling agent of paint and polyurethane, imparting leveling and defoaming.
4. Production of high effective cutting fluid and detergent.
5. Foam stabilizer of rigid polyurethane.
6. Applications in cosmetic products such as creams and lotions, providing durable emolliency, moisturization, and crease resistance.
7. Be highly effective as wetting and spreading agent of glyphosates, reducing pollution.
8. As key components of self-emulsified defoamer and delayed coking defoamer in oil refining industry.
9 Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
1. For use as leveling and wetting agent or dispersion aid, advisable use level is 0.1~1% of the system.
2. For use as softeners, suggested use level is 1~5% of padding or dipping formulations.
3. As additives to cosmetic products, suggested use level is 2.5~5% of the system.
4. Treatment levels of other applications should be determined with reference of above use level or by testing several concentrations.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. Long exposure at temperature 160℃ or above, contaminating with acids or bases, longer store time than shelf-life may cause viscosity increasing or cross-linking.
2. Avoid contact with acids or bases.
1. Store in original, unopened containers at room temperature.
2. Keep in a well-ventilated place. Keep dry and cool.
3. Shelf-life is 12 months.
200KG metal drums, IBC totes or according to your needs.