Mobile：(86)153 0638 6035
wechat: (86)153 1516 8119
QQ ： 1517168880
(86)153 0638 6031
N2313W Amino Silicone Emulsion
DY-N3213W is a super large molecular polysiloxane materials prepared by emulsion polymerization with advanced technology introduce amino group,so that the product has good smoothness, softness, fastness to washing, intruducing hydroxyl can enhance membrance into the products, thereby reducing the oil,enhancing resilience in finishing goods.
Appearance: milky yellow translucent liquid
stability:3000R/M,20 minutes without stratification
1. As a kind of high-grade soft agent,can be used for fiber,fabric,smoothness,softness,elasticity after finishing and can impart the fabric excellent durable,washable and long-term.
2.High-grade leather conditioner,used for a variety of leather finishing, make leather soft,smooth,improve the leather quality.
3. Used as shampoo additives,can make the hair soft,smooth silky feel after washing.
4. Other applications need to be developed.
Usage and Dosage
1.As the soft treatment fabric,put this product with water by 1:20 until 1:30% the proportion of mixed evenly,with a working fluid can be used directly, It is suggested to use two dip two rolling process.
2.For the leather conditioners,it can be used directly or with distilled water for 1-2 times. together,sprayed on the leather surface,then drying,which has excellent soft,smoothing effect.
1.The product is a cat-ionic microemulsions,used should pay attention to compatibility with other materials,if must with the use of anion material compatibility, can be added to the zwitterionic surfactant protection then use.
2.Diluted with water should be diluted with distilled water.
Packaging, Storage and Transportation
1. The silicone oil and emulsion shall be sealed in clean polyethylene plastic drums or iron drums lined with plastics and are forbidden to contact with strong acid or alkali materials.
2. It shall be stored in ventilated, cool and dry places at room temperature of 4~35°C.
3. It shall be transported as nontoxic and non-dangerous goods.