Mobile：(86)153 0638 6035
wechat: (86)153 1516 8119
QQ ： 1517168880
(86)153 0638 6031
DY-N322D2 Amino Functional Silicone Fluid
DY-N322D2 is a low amino content amino-modified polysiloxane containing pendant amino groups. It can combine with the active functional groups of hair and fabrics tightly, imparting strong affinity for hairs and fabrics, curing to form a durable protective film, providing long lasting softness, smoothness, shining and gloss effect for hair and fabrics.
Comparing with DY-N322, DY-N322D2 imparts more excellent smoothness to nearly all types of fabrics with significantly less yellowing of the fabrics.
R1 = methyl or hydroxyl. R2 = aminohydrocarbyl with primary amino or secondary amino
Imparts strong affinity for fiber or hair surface
Its affinity for the fiber surface is such that it largely remains on the fabric even after repeated home laundry cycles.
Provides super soft, smooth, shine and gloss, non-greasy feel to hair care products
Helps make hair easy to detangle and comb
Deliver a luxuriously soft, silky, and flexible hand feel to most types of fabrics
Excellent stretch recovery and bouncy hand-feel to nearly all types of fabrics
Clear to pale yellow liquid
Refractive Index (ND25)
Amino Content %
1. Hair clean and care products.
2. Treatment of cotton, wool, linen, silk – nearly all types of fabrics.
3. Treatment of wooden furniture and leathers, imparting brightness and protection.
4. Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
1. Emulsifying DY-N322D2 fluid with amphion or non-ionic surfa ctants.
2. For cream rinses and conditioners products, advisable use level is 0.5~1% of the formulation solid content.
3. For textiles finishing (nearly all types of fabrics such as cotton, wool, linen, and silk ), the concentration of silicone required to give the desired properties will depend on the fabric construction and the fiber content of the fabric. Generally, advisable use level is 0.3~1% of washing solutions.
4. The emulsified DY-N322D2 Amino functional silicone fluid can be added directly to formulations.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. DY-N322D2 should be stored in closed containers. Exposing to air will cause surface curing or cross-linking.
2. Contacting with acids or bases will cause viscosity changes or cross-linking.
3. The product can not be applied to white or light color fabrics, which will cause yellowing and the loss of whiteness.
1. Store in original, clean, unopened PE or plastic lining containers, avoiding contacting with acids and bases.
2. Keep tightly closed.
3. Keep in a well-ventilated place. Keep dry can cool.
4. Temperature should be kept between 4~35℃.
5. Shelf-life is 12 months.
6. When store more than 12 months, the product can be valid if passed testing.