Mobile：(86)153 0638 6035
wechat: (86)153 1516 8119
QQ ： 1517168880
(86)153 0638 6031
DY- H202 Methyl Hydrogen Silicone Oil
DY-H202 The molecular formula of hydrogen silicone oil is (CH3)3SiO[(CH3)(H)SiO]nSi(CH3)3. Because it has brisk s-H key, so it is not only has the function of two dimethyl silicone oil, but also has excellence water resistance? performance and film properties.
Clear, colorless liquid
Reflective Index (25℃)
Specific Gravity (25℃)
Hydrogen Content %
1. With metal salt catalysts, DY-H202 can cross-link to form a durable film on the treated surface under low temperature.
2. Hydrophobing treatment of textiles, glass, ceramic, leather, cosmetics, metal, cement, granite and other materials to form a durable film on their surface and make them water repellent.
3. Act as the main material of hydrosilylation to polymerize modified silicons.
4. Crosslinkers of addition silicone rubber.
5. Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
1. Surface treatment: recommended use level is 1%.
2. Crosslinkers: recommended use level is 5%.
3. Other applications please contact our technical support staff.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. DY-H202 can react with acids, bases or water to evolve hydrogen gas, thus invalid the product.
2. The emulsified silicone made of DY-H202 is not stable and can not be stored for long. In-site mixing and emulsifying is strongly recommended. Adjusting its PH to 4~6 or adding acetaldehyde will improve the stability. Store the emulsion not more than 3 months.
1. Store in original, unopened containers at room temperature.
2. Keep in a well-ventilated place.
200 kg metal drums IBC package or according to your needs.