Mobile：(86)153 0638 6035
wechat: (86)153 1516 8119
QQ ： 1517168880
(86)153 0638 6031
DY-OH5012L Aluminum-Foil Paper
DY-OH5012L is a kind of active silicone emulsion containing active functional groups. It is specially designed for applications in aluminum foil papers used in high-speed packing machines (8000~12000pcs/min) in tobacco industry.
15 min no-separation
1. Smoothing agent in aluminum foil specially used in tobacco industry.
2. Can be compatible with aqueous acrylic resin to enhance properties.
HOW TO USE
1. Recommended ratio of formulation:
1 part 3~5 parts
SY-OH5012L Demonized water
2. Application processes:
DY-OH5012L Aluminum Foil Paper Smoothing Agent should be diluted with deionized water in above ratio thoroughly. Use mufti-functional compounding machine to roll coating the solution. Pump the solution on the running rolls to obtain homogenized coating aluminum foil paper. Dry the coated aluminum foil at temperature 80~120℃. Rolling speed should be adjusted with no negative effects to the properties of the aluminum foil. Use fans to dry the end of coated aluminum foil and cut it accordingly.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. DY-OH5012L Aluminum Foil Paper Smoothing Agent should not be diluted with alcohol. It must be diluted with deionized water or distilled water. Otherwise floating oil may occur. Please contact with our Technical Service Department if you want to use alcohol to dilute the product.
2. Normally this product is not compatible with pigment fluid or dye. Please contact with our Technical Service Department if you require pigment coating.
3. Clean the rollers right after fabricating finished or stopped. Use clean rag to wipe the rollers before it dries. Use rag dipped with petroleum or chlorofluorocarbons to clean the rollers if the rollers are dried.
4. Clean and smooth rubber rollers are preferable.
5. If no space for three rollers to work at the same time, scrapers can be used for coating. Thickening agent is suggested in order to obtain homogenization of coating. Please contact with our Technical Service Department for further information.
6. DY-OH5012L is non-toxic, low-irritating product. It is not suitable for food use.
7. In case of eye contact or skin contact, immediately flush eyes or skin with plenty of water.
1. Store in original, unopened containers at room temperature.
2. Keep in a well-ventilated place.
3. Avoid contact with acids, bases, or salts.
4. Shelf-life is 6 months from the date of manufacturing.
T200kg plastic drums or according to your needs.