Mobile：(86)153 0638 6035
wechat: (86)153 1516 8119
QQ ： 1517168880
(86)153 0638 6031
DY-V421 Methyl Vinyl Polysiloxane Fluid
DY-V421 is a divinyl-terminated and vinyl-branched methyl vinyl polysiloxane fluid. The molecular weight is independent of vinyl contents.
Molecular weight as per the request of customer
Functions and features same as that of polydimethylsiloxane
Vinyl functionality allows free radical chemical reaction and addition to polymers
Be soluble in many organic materials.
Clear to pale yellow liquid
1000~1500 (as per the request of customer)
1. Serve as hardening fillers or diluents prior to vulcanization of big molecular weight and high viscosity silicone rubber 110-2.
2. Modifier for polymers such as polyurethane, acrylic.
3. Can be used in making HTV and RTV silicone rubber and silicone gel.
4. Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
1. For use as diluents, advisable use level is 10~20%.
2. For use as modifiers, advisable use level is 5~10%.
3. For use as silicone rubber gum, advisable use level is 50~100%.
Adding directly or using high-speed agitator to ensure dispersion uniform.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. DY-V421 should be stored in clean and closed polyethylene plastic containers.
2. Avoid contact with catalysts, acid, bases, or other materials which may cause denaturing of the fluid.
1. Products should be stored in original, clean, unopened polyethylene plastic lining containers, avoiding contamination (especially with catalysts or bases).
2. Keep tightly closed at room temperature.
3. Keep in a cool, well-ventilated place.
4. Keep away from heat/open flames/hot surfaces. Avoid direct sunlight. No smoking.
200kg metal drums IBC or according to your needs